Are you engaged? Congratulations! Are you looking for a photographer for that special day? Welcome! We know that organizing such a special day is anything but easy, but no matter how you decide to fill in this day, we will do our best to photograph everything as well as possible. We are here to listen to your needs.
Since it is important that your special day is documented in the way you desire, it is important that we get along well. That is why we first meet, and that we look extensively at what your desires exactly are. We’ll go over how the both of you see that day, what your expectations are and whether we can fulfill them. Because every photographer has his own style. Of course our first meeting together is always free of charge and without the slightest obligation!
If we agree to work together, I will send you a contract with the terms and conditions. In this way we avoid misunderstandings, and we can concentrate on what is really important: the creative aspect that you entrust to us. A month before the wedding we meet again to discuss all the details. This way we avoid stress on your actual wedding day. In the meantime you can bother us with all your questions!
We use fixed rates for wedding photography, below you can find the price list. The rates are the common rates, but there may be exceptions or special demands. You can always contact us for a personal quotation.
The minimum formula for wedding photography is 6 hours, and costs € 1800. For every extra hour we charge € 95. Depending on the number of hours the price will be determined.
- 6 hour formula: € 1800
- per 1 extra hour : € 95
Of course you don’t want to wait several months for the photos, so we make it a priority to finish them after four weeks.
- Transport costs op to 100km from Antwerp are free. Extra mileage allowance by car is € 0,39/km
- As said before, the first introduction is of course always free of charge and without obligation!
- All standard digital post-processing is included. Usually 6 hours of shooting on location take another 6 hours of post-processing. Special proceedings in Photoshop upon request.
- Unlimited user rights for the client.
- Files will be delivered in a dropbox map in high and in low resolution. No watermarks.
- All pictures written and delivered by mail on a USB-stick or DVD
- Web Gallery – online gallery on our website, so your family and guests can consult and download the pictures.
- A quality photo album of your event. A hardcover album of 30x45cm printed on HQ photopaper. 48 pages, Softtouch matte.
- Photobooth for rent upon request – € 450
- Second Shooter – An extra photographer for your better coverage. We work with various colleagues. A detailed coordination in terms of style is necessary to prevent differences in the result. Price depending on circumstances, and therefore on request.
- A videographer – Price depending on circumstances, and therefore on request.
For international assignments, travel days are calculated based on a rate of € 540. All prices always include post-processing and unlimited user rights for the client. Regarding special assignments or other circumstances, we can try to make you a customized offer.
All pictures we deliver are post-processed in Adobe Lightroom. Crop, color, sharpness and appearance among others are adapted. The pictures are ready to use, and do not carry any watermarks. You will receive the photos in two folders: HiRes (with high resolution files) and LoRes (with low resolution files).
- HiRes: 300dpi, sRGB or AdobeRGB
- LoRes: 72dpi, sRGB or AdobeRGB
Prices are excluding VAT. These prices are an indication. We are free, without giving any reasons, to adapt these rates at any time. Once you have booked us, the rates are unchangeable. A change in an assignment can lead to a change in price. Terms and conditions applicable as drawn up by Nationale Vereniging van Beroepsfotografen vzw. These terms and conditions apply to all our communications, agreements and work. They protect us and our clients.
- Change or cancellation more than 3 weeks before the agreed date: free
- Within 3 weeks: 50%
- Within 7 days, upon cancellation: 100%. Date changes: 50%.
- Moving your booking to a date on which we are no longer available is considered a cancellation.