When organizing an event, lots of money are spent on location, catering, light/sound, and other things. So an accurate photo report is desirable. That’s why great photographs are a must! Event photography also plays an important role in the marketing of future events. In short, event photography is just as important as a nice location or a good caterer!
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait till you hire an amateur.” —Red Adair
We normally use fixed rates for event photography, below you can find the price list. These rates are the usual rates, but there may be exceptions. Therefore, please always contact us for a personal quotation.
The price for half a day is € 380, a full day is € 760. For an hour of photography during an event we charge € 95. Depending on the number of hours the price will be determined.
- 1 hour : € 95
- 2 hours: € 190
- 4 hours: € 380
- 6 hours: € 570
- 8 hours: € 760
- 10 hours: € 950
- 12 hours: € 1140
We make it a priority to try to finish the photos within 7 days.
- Transport costs op to 100km from Antwerp are free. Extra mileage allowance by car is € 0,39/km
- A first introduction is of course always free of charge and without obligation!
- All standard digital post-processing is included. Usually 4 hours of shooting on location take another 4 hours of post-processing. Special proceedings in Photoshop upon request.
- Unlimited user rights for the client.
- Files will be delivered in a dropbox map in high and in low resolution.
- We arrive half an hour before the start of your event to meet up, possibly to explore the location, and to prepare the material.
- Available 7 days a week
- All pictures written and delivered by mail on a USB-stick or DVD : € 40
- Web Gallery – online gallery on our website, so your guests can consult the pictures: € 40
- Press or Social Media – if you want to send the photographs during or immediately after the event in a press release, or post them on social media, we bring a laptop to directly edit the photos. You can choose which photos you want. € 160
- Rights of use by third parties – do you want to make the photos available for use with one or more relations? In principle, only the client receives the right of use. If desired, the client can surrender the user right for third parties. Distribution to be arranged by the client. Cost € 270 per event, regardless of the number of photos.
- Building a basic studio on location – for portrait or product photography € 13
- A quality photo album of your event – printing costs as from € 200 per item. A hardcover album of 20x28cm printed on HQ photopaper. 48 pages, Softtouch matte. Contact us for more information
- Second Shooter – An extra photographer for larger events or complex assignments. We work with various colleagues. A detailed coordination in terms of style is necessary to prevent differences in the result. Price depending on circumstances, and therefore on request.
For international assignments, travel days are calculated based on a rate of € 540. All prices always include post-processing and unlimited user rights for the client. Regarding special assignments or other circumstances, we can try to make you a customized offer.
All pictures we deliver are post-processed in Adobe Lightroom. Crop, color, sharpness and appearance among others are adapted. The pictures are ready to use, and do not carry any watermarks. You will receive the photos in two folders: HiRes (with high resolution files) and LoRes (with low resolution files).
- HiRes: 300dpi, sRGB or AdobeRGB
- LoRes: 72dpi, sRGB or AdobeRGB
Prices are excluding VAT. These prices are an indication. We are free, without giving any reasons, to adapt these rates at any time. Once you have booked us, the rates are unchangeable. A change in an assignment can lead to a change in price. Terms and conditions applicable as drawn up by Nationale Vereniging van Beroepsfotografen vzw. These terms and conditions apply to all our communications, agreements and work. They protect us and our clients.
- Change or cancellation more than 3 weeks before the agreed date: free
- Within 3 weeks: 50%
- Within 7 days, upon cancellation: 100%. Date changes: 50%.
- Moving your booking to a date on which we are no longer available is considered a cancellation.